Paper Trail is a top-down puzzle adventure about leaving home, set in a foldable, paper world. You play as Paige, a budding academic, leaving home for the first time to pursue her studies. On the journey, you learn to fold the world, merging two sides to solve puzzles, explore new areas and uncover long-lost secrets.
- Fold the world, one page at a time
- What feels simple at first, folding and joining paths together to explore and progress, quickly turns fiendishly tricky! Alter the fabric of your world—contorting, rotating, twisting around—as you try to untangle the puzzles of Paper Trail.
- Engaging puzzles, intriguing people
- Solve puzzles that challenge your wits and bring you through the world of Paper Trail. Traveling through the folds will introduce Paige to a unique cast of characters, who tell their stories and enlighten Paige about the wider world.
- A uniquely captivating art style
- Experience the art of Paper Trail, which draws heavily from flat aesthetic styles, like printmaking and watercolour. The hand-drawn artwork blends together to create a uniquely styled game that compliments the paper theme.
|Most Innovative Game||IndieX|
|Best Mobile Game||Taipei Game Show|
|Best Mobile Game||Game Connection|
|Finalist||Big Indie Pitch|
|Official Selection||European Game Showcase|
|Official Selection||London Games Festival|